- OKWD Court - https://okwd.npgdev.com -

Q. What must be done to get back a cash bail or bond posted in the Clerk’s Office?

You must file a motion requesting disbursement of the cash bail or bond. The motion must stipulate the name of surety, name of defendant, and amount to be disbursed. A check will only be issued in the name of the person who was shown as surety on the bail form.

Posted in: Finance [1]