A. Yes. In the rare event you have an objection to a requested redaction, you should promptly address the objection by conferring directly with the attorney or self-represented party making the redaction request. If the objection cannot be resolved, you may file a motion with the court requesting a ruling. Also, if a motion for
additional redactions is filed, a party may oppose that motion in accordance with the Court’s Local Rules.

Posted in: Policy on Electronic Availability of Transcripts