- OKWD Court - http://okwd.npgdev.com -

Q. To whom should attorneys or the public in general write out check or money orders when making payments at the Clerk’s Office?

All checks must be written to the Clerk of Court or Clerk, U.S. District Court. The Clerk’s Office also accepts the following credit cards:

Posted in: Finance [1]