- OKWD Court - http://okwd.npgdev.com -

How can I find a history of payments I made through CM/ECF and Pay.gov?

CM/ECF users may access their history of “internet payments” payments made through Pay.gov by using the CM/ECF system. In CM/ECF select Utilities>Internet Payments Made. From here, the user can select the date range they wish to view. This report will provide users with information including the case number, attorney name, date paid, receipt number, and the amount of the payment.

Posted in: PayGov FAQs [1]